The Four Season stackable doors are designed for large glass openings. The elegant, precision, engineered Four Season stackable doors meet the most challenging architectural specifications.
The custom made Four Season stackable doors are available in aluminum, wood or clad frames with a selection of over two hundred colors. Independent testing confirms that Four Season stackable doors meet or exceed industry standards for air infiltration, water penetration, structural & thermal performance and forced entry.
Enjoy the best of both worlds: a room with a view that opens to the outdoors yet gives you the peace of mind only weather resistant Four Season stackable doors provide.
Four Season are panels connected together in a train. Panels can be hinged off both side jambs to meet in a number of ways. When open, panels remain 90 degrees to the opening.
ADVANTAGES OF THE Four Season
- With an odd number of panels stacking to one side, a single acting operable door is possible
- Versatile functions with swing enter/exit panel(s) options and with flexibility to fully or partially open.
- Ease of operation to quickly open or close wide openings
- No auxiliary track support is needed as all structural loads are within the plane of the opening.
- Both top supported and floor mounted systems are available
- A multitude of stacking configurations, as well as inward or outward opening options, is available. Variations include paired panels and center pivot options.
With Four Season stackable doors you can choose from hundreds of configuration options. Shown below are some examples. The total number of panels in your wall opening depends on your design and the combination of panel height, width and glazing. With a limit of six hinged panels stacking to one side, a maximum width of about 36′ is recommended for exterior applications and about 40′ for interior applications. With top-hung systems – with additional unhinged paired panels – the maximum number of panels and width is virtually unlimited.